Transformers is the media franchise that the Japanese toy company Takara Tomy and American toy company Hasbro produced. It follows every battle between living and sentient autonomous robots called the Decepticons and the Autobots. These bots transform into different forms like animals and vehicles. We have a wide selection of superhero earrings for guys that they will definitely love to wear!
The Autobots are robotic lifeforms that are sentient, benevolent, and capable of having themselves self-configured. They are the universe of the Transformers' main protagonists that Optimus Prime leads. Initially introduced in 1984, the Transformers has a collection of different cartoons, graphic novels, movies, paperback books, and toys. In their story, the "Evil Decepticons" opposed the "Heroic Autobots." Both of the Decepticons and Autobots are humanoid robots capable of having themselves transformed into vehicles, machines, and other known mechanical objects. They are also capable of mimicking organic lifeforms such as dinosaurs. Typically, Autobots have themselves transformed into automobiles or road vehicles, trucks, cars, while some transform into robotic animals, weapons, aircraft, military vehicles, and communication devices. The Autobots usually get grouped into special teams with "-bot" as a suffix at the end. An example of this is the Dinobot. The groups of Decepticons have their names ending with the suffix "-con."
As fictional species of the sentient modular self-configuring robotic lifeforms, Autobots are a Cybertronian sub-race that synergistically blends technological engineering and biological evolution. Making up their composition are exotic materials that include a genetic code and a living metal with a cellular structure capable of replicating itself.
In every story of the Transformers, the Autobots and their adversaries originally came from the planet called Cybertron. This planet often gets depicted as one that has a body of pure metal. Iacon is Cybertron's know capital. The Marvel comic line was able to show in their later issues that Cybertron is a planet that also experiences weather like rain.
In most of the continuities in North America, Optimus Prime is usually the commander of the Autobots. G1 U.S. continuity originally had Rodimus Prime succeed Optimus Prime. However, in the Japanese Continuity, things were more diverse. After the reign of Optimus Prime, many commanders succeeded, which included Fortress Maximus, Rodimus Prime, Victory Saber, Dai Atlas, and God Ginrai (the U.S. counterpart of this is Powermaster Optimus Prime). Most of the leaders make use of the title Prime, which is the direct linguistic of Primus. However, in the original Continuity, they were not able to establish Primus.
It was able to identify an Autobot Commander that they entrusted to have the Autobot Leadership Matrix, which people also referred to as the Creation Matrix. The Matrix declared that it would select its holder and transform into a wiser, bigger, and more powerful Autobot commander once a new leader takes it whenever the old leader dies. The Matrix has holders that can become united with the Matrix. Whenever the holder passes, the life force of the Transformer called the Spark will get absorbed by the Matrix. Those who are holding the Matrix from the beginning of existence are Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime, Prime Nova, Prima, and Primus. Decepticon Thunderwig was able to hold the Matrix for a short time, but when Optimus Prime became successful in reclaiming it, the presence of Thunderwing got purged from the Matrix.
The main antagonist of the multimedia franchise Transformers' fictional universe is known as the Decepticons. It got depicted as a discord of living robotic lifeforms wherein the leader is Megatron. They identified Megatron with an emblem that is similar to a purple face. The Decepticons are capable of having themselves transformed into alternate forms. These are usually powerful or high-tech vehicles that include costly sports and military vehicles, construction vehicles, aircraft, and objects that are so much smaller than human beings' size.
As a sub-race of Cybertronian origin, the Decepticons are a fictional species of self-configuring, sentient, and modular robotic lifeforms. They have technological engineering and biological evolution in a synergistic blend. The Decepticons have a composition made of exotic materials that include a living metal with a genetic code capable of replicating its cellular structure.
The franchise has a Japanese version wherein the people refer to the Decepticons as Deathron or Destron. Car Robots is this naming convention's sole exception as the sub-group known as the "Decepticons" in the adaptation Robots in Disguise. They call the villain faction Destronger. Yet, the animation of Transformers has a Japanese Version that uses the term Decepticon.
Unlike the Supreme Commander of the Autobots, called the Primes, they often referred to the Decepticons' highest-ranking leader as the Emperor of Destruction. From the original cartoon in the first generation, the Decepticons' rallying cry has been "Decepticons attack!" On the other hand, the Autobots had a rallying cry of either "Transform and roll out!" or "Transform and rise up!"
Despite fighting fiercely and traveling far, the Autobots and the Decepticons' only real home is Cybertron. Whoever rules that planet will control the fate of every robot that occupies it. As the Cyberverse saga goes on, the Decepticons and the Autobots will answer the battle call in a showdown to determine who will have total control of Cybertron.
Why do guys wear earrings?
- Tradition or Custom: Men wear traditionally wear earrings because of their religion. Having ears pierced is among the Hindu practices that they celebrate by feasting.
- Trendiness: Men wear ear hoops or studs as a fashion trend or style statement as they find it stylishly attractive that can enhance their appearance.
- Role-Playing: Men have their ears pierced whenever they need to fit into the character they need to play.
- A Symbol of Status: Men put on golden earrings or diamond studs to display their wealth. They even keep it as a safe investment that they can bank on whenever the times are tough.
- A Gift: Most of the time, men get ear studs whenever they receive earrings as a gift so they can wear them.
- Become Attractive to Ladies: Guys have their ears pierced whenever they think that women find men with earrings attractive.
- Physical Therapy: Wearing earrings may have a therapeutic significance for men as in acupuncture. People believed that the point of vision is at the center of the lobe. Because of this, people considered wearing earrings can provide therapeutic value.
- Marks A Man’s Style or Sexuality: Men that wear earrings on the right lobe indicates homosexuality. However, criminals use this to misguide people. Some people even think that wearing an earring suggests that a man is turning into a hippie.
- Rebellion: Men wear earrings to stand out or rebel in the crowd. People love doing things that others tell them to avoid. Most men think that wearing this can turn them into an individualist who can separate themselves from the masses.
- For Spirituality: Having long ear lobes, just like Buddha, can sign superior status and spiritual development. Men may follow the practice of having the piercing stretch to stimulate the psychic nerves connected to the ears.
Go and Discover the Transformers
The Transformers are human-like, living robots that have the unique ability to transform into beasts or vehicles. The life stories of both the Autobots and Decepticons, including their struggles, hopes, and triumphs, are chronicled in sagas so epic that it spans an immersively exciting universe wherein everything can be "More Than Meets the Eye.”