We’re several episodes into House of the Dragon and fans are excited! With some folks being less than excited by how Game of Thrones ended, and fans being frustrated with the fact that Winds of Winter is STILL coming…eventually…we hope…the consensus is relief and appreciation at HBO’s newest take on “The Dragon Show.” Audiences and critics agree that, if not perfect, it’s a solid B+ show, and things are just getting started. So we here at Jewelry Brands thought it would be a great time to remind people that we have this Game of Thrones 8 Ring Set, which you can obtain for the old-school fan of The Song of Ice and Fire, for the newbie, and everyone in between.
This set represents 8 of Westeros’ great houses, with the sigil boldly displayed on top and the house motto inscribed on the inside. Each base metal ring is adjustable from sizes 9-13 and has an antique patina enhancing the relief artwork. To fully break down each ring’s house, image and motto:
- House Stark’s dire wolf sigil with “Winter is Coming” on Nickel Plate Finish.
- House Lannister’s Lion with “Hear Me Roar” on Gold Color Finish.
(“A Lannister always pays his debts” is not the official motto, despite being used more.)
- House Arryn of the Vale’s Falcon and Moon with “As High as Honor” (Nickle Plate)
- House Baratheon’s Stag with “Ours is the Fury” (Nickle)
- House Greyjoy’s Kraken with “We Do Not Sow.” (Nickle)
- House Tyrell’s Rose motif with “Growing Strong) (Gold Color)
- House Martell’s Sun spear image with “Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken”
(Although in House of the Dragon, Drone's not part of the seven kingdoms…yet.)
- House Targaryen's Dragon, in three headed glory, with “Fire and Blood” in Rose Gold Color Finish.
Readers of George R.R. Martin’s Fire and Blood, the source material of House of the Dragon, already know why it’s important that the Targaryen's sigil is red and not gold, but show-only viewers will surely find out! In the meanwhile, you can mix and match these rings, distribute to your next Small Council meeting, or display them in the beautiful collector’s quality packaging.